Busy with our fast-paced lives, we often fail to observe the struggles that our parents go through every day.
Have you seen what they have been eating, or are they even able to eat properly? Are they comfortable with their Dentures? Can they chew well with their Dentures?
About 85% of denture wearers are unhappy with their dentures and have difficulty chewing food. They struggle with something as basic as chewing food. While they should have been enjoying food at this age, they are just surviving on soup, dal, khichdi, daliya and other such soft foods. Most of the people just accept it because they believe that this is as good as it gets when it comes to dentures.
This leads to lack of nutrition to the body and thus deterioration of health.
Loose and painful dentures may cause denture sores which may lead to oral cancer.
“We are here to change all that..”
With Dentures and More at Dentessence, we have developed specialty Geriatric Dental Services to serve the elderly in the society.
Advantages of our services.
- We have a range of options to replace missing teeth like Removable Partial Dentures, Cast Partial Dentures, Complete Dentures, Overdentures, Immediate Dentures, Implant Supported Dentures, Fixed Dentures, Soft Dentures, and others. Means we have one to suit your requirements and Budget.
- We are specialists in Removable dentistry. We just don’t make dentures to fit your mouth, we restore your lost teeth to fit your face and life.
- We have incorporated the concept of Neuromuscular dentistry into dentures so as to provide you with most comfortable, good looking and functional solutions.
- Anyone who has ever made dentures previously will understand the tedious and messy process with hot water, and impression materials heated on flames, etc. We do not use any Hot materials in your mouth. We have developed Innovative techniques using newer materials to provide you with most comfortable and pleasant denture experience ever in short convenient appointments.
- We have a large open clinic conveniently located on the Ground floor and the whole of our premises is wheelchair accessible.
- We are open all day so we provide priority appointments to suit your convenience and medical conditions.
This post has been adapted from here.